Unwanted goods which are still sealed
- If you feel like you have made a mistake or do not want to purchase the unit, you can contact us within 24 hours of the purchase time to cancel the order. We will issue you a full refund on the order.
- If you are unhappy with a unit purchased from us, we can issue a refund if you have notified us within 7 days.
- Please note that a delivery fee of R138.00 will be charged to your account for the return of the product.
- We are unable to credit products that are returned after 14 days of purchase.
- All products must be in new condition, I.E. unopened and original packaging, along with all accessories if applicable (manuals, discs, cables, etc.).
- The product must also be packaged properly to ensure there is no damage to the original packaging during transit. Any discrepancies could result in a handling fee or forfeiture of a refund.
- An assessment will be done before any credit or refund can be passed. Once the credit is passed we will refund the amount due into your bank account by EFT (Internet Transfer).
Unwanted goods which have been opened
- We will not credit any unwanted product which has been opened.
Incorrect or Damaged Products
- You are required to inspect the goods upon delivery and report any discrepancies or damages to the delivery service immediately. Do not sign the proof of delivery (waybill/delivery note/invoice) if you are not entirely satisfied, also stipulate on the “proof of delivery” the problem you have encountered with the order.
- Please contact us immediately to let us know of the issue you are experiencing so we can contact our suppliers to arrange repair or replacement of the item in question. Please note that for a dead-on-arrival (DOA) product claim to be valid notice of the product must be provided to us within 48 hours after receiving your product. Anything after this period cannot be considered valid.
- If the product is faulty, your order will be collected by our couriers (at our expense), once we’ve received it our technicians will inspect the product to try and replicate and confirm the fault. Should the fault be confirmed, we will send the product to either be repaired or replaced if it is still under warranty by our supplier/manufacturer. Should no fault be found by AMPTEK or our suppliers, the cost of both the return of your product and the initial courier to AMPTEK will be for your account.
- Products delivered incorrectly by AMPTEK will be replaced or refunded within 7 days of purchase.
- It is of utmost importance that you check your goods when taking delivery as we will not be held liable for any discrepancy or damages whatsoever after you or a 3rd party have signed the proof of delivery. Our rule is very strict regarding incorrect goods due to the extremely high incidence of fraud & attempted fraud we have experienced.
- You will not be eligible for a replacement or refund should you remove the product from its original packaging. You may remove it from the box used for shipping purposes (usually a brown box without any brand names printed on it).
- AMPTEK will be fully liable for all shipping and handling charges if incorrect or damaged products have been delivered by us.
- If the unit is faulty and cannot be resold, we will not issue you a refund. The unit will be shipped back to you on your account.
- For any cancellation, you are required to send us an email with your order or invoice number. We will process a credit note and pay back the amount due to you.
Out of stock products
- Should a product that you’ve ordered be out of stock, we will notify you immediately. Should the unit not be in stock, we will inform you with options to either refund you or swap out the unit ordered for something else within the same price range.
I’ve waited too long and want to cancel
- If you have ordered a product and have not yet received delivery after the estimated arrival, you are entitled to either cancel the order and be fully refunded; or to maintain the sale subject to later delivery date.
Should you wish to return anything bought from us, the order may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 7 working days of the purchase date provided that they are in their original packaging and are in an unused condition, and are re-saleable. If there is any defect on the packaging or the unit itself (ex: Bent pins) we will not accept the return.
Should an opened product be returned, a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged, provided that all the original packaging and all materials, AMPTEK reserves the right, at its sole discretion to levy an additional fee.
Goods returned in opened packaging need to be returned in a condition that is fit for resale.
All products being shipped back to AMPTEK should be carefully packed in protective materials where necessary. Should a product be damaged while being shipped to our offices; AMPTEK will not be liable for the damages. It is recommended to ensure any items that you send to us.
- We will pay the amount into your nominated bank account in the case of individuals and directly to the company bank account for companies.
- We will first inspect all returns before passing a credit or refunding any amount to you.
- Refunds will be paid within 7 working days and we will subtract any bank charges if you have paid by card.
- Should you not require a refund, you may choose an alternative product or a credit balance for future purchases.
Goods not eligible for return, cancellations, or refunds
- Product without any serial number, original packaging, barcode or form of identification. The reason for this is we at Amptek need to identify if a product was purchased from us.
- Special order products
- NCNR (NCNR = Non-Cancellable / Non-Returnable)
- Any product which has been opened
- Software & Software Licenses
- Upgraded laptop and desktop computers
- Extended Warranties
- Installation Services
A backorder is an order for goods and/or services that cannot be fulfilled at the current time due to a lack of available supply. The goods and/or services can be ordered, but with a delay in delivery. Due to fluctuating exchange rates and timing, the advertised price of an out-of-stock item may not be the final price payable. A new price will be available once the ordered goods and/or services are available.